Friday 7 March 2014

Update: I hurt.

I was right. I was incredibly sore this morning. I didn't get much sympathy from Rich as I tend not to give it out when he's wincing a bit, he laughed at me. Then he made me a protein shake which is apparently good for it. To be honest, I didn't care. It tasted of chocolate peanut butter milkshake and was fewer calories than expected :) I feel okay this afternoon, probably a combination of shake and ibuprofen!

Still feeling good about being able to swim more often, but not looking forward to morning walks. That however is not new, as I am a lazy bones and get bored before I make it home.

Still onwards then!

Small note. I am looking into moving the blog over to Wordpress as it feels cleaner over there, so look out for changes and hopefully a smooth transition!

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment