Friday 11 January 2013

Poor Neglected Blog!

I'm sorry. I've abandoned you, cold and alone in the vastness of the internet. It's not that I don't love you little blog. It's not you, it's me. No really. To be perfectly honest there's not been much of interest to write about, I've been feeling rubbish with the baby on board, and this week I've had a wicked cold/cough/blocked sinuses combo, which under normal circumstances I'd just take something for it and carry on. Unfortunately there's almost nothing you can take in pregnancy.

I am incredibly blessed however, to have a brilliant husband, and good timing meant that yesterday when I was feeling really terrible, was a Thursday, which meant he was working at home. Rich always does the school run on a Thursday, so I was spared that, and he also sent me to bed for an hour and a half in the afternoon after I was dozing on the couch and started talking in my sleep! The boys were brilliantly behaved for him too, as usually he has to work upstairs away from us, or we go out, as it's just too much noise otherwise. I'm also incredibly happy and grateful to be pregnant, even when I feel so awful.


I really don't have a lot of news at the moment, hence the neglect ;) So I'll just leave you with a picture of my lovely boys on Christmas Eve, the gorgeous little sausages.


Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment