Friday 11 January 2013

Exciting times!

So, how about two posts in one day?

I wasn't planning on it, but then something lovely happened. In the midst of feeling so terrible and like my head is stuffed to bursting with cotton wool, I decided to go to bed. Thought I'd give my bump a little poke and what do you know, it poked right back :) I've been feeling sort of flutters for a couple of weeks but I wasn't even sure it was the baby! I have felt a couple of thumps against the doppler when listening in, I don't think the baby likes it much, but I felt it to tonight, from the outside, with my hand! And then Rich felt it too, and now it's having a lovely wriggle which is very nice and reassuring. Nothing else to say my dears, but it felt a bit momentous at this end. Night night!


Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment