Monday 22 October 2012

Morning Sickness

It's not fun.

I was extremely lucky with Ethan and Sam and didn't get sick at all. I have not been lucky this time. Well, I have escaped actually throwing up, so I guess I've been quite lucky, but oh my goodness, I feel so awful. I am managing to eat, but it's not enjoyable! at a guess I think I'm about 7 weeks, but I've got a scan on November the first to find out. I finally managed to track down all my sisters and tell them, which was nice, lots of excited squeals! We've also told both of our parents, but not Ethan and Sam yet. I can't wait to tell Ethan, I think he'll be very happy, especially as he's been asking recently when I'm going to have a baby!

You know what doesn't go well together? Morning sickness and a cough. Every time I cough I start to heave :( I cannot wait for this part to pass, not long I hope! Just a quick entry, I had to get it down somewhere!


Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment