Monday 18 January 2010

Sewed my first stuffed toy!


I love to sew, and my Sister in law Joanne, Mother in law Joyce and I sew and craft together for sales - check out www.cuteasabuttonuk.blogspot.com if it interests you too!

Anyway, Joyce lent me a lovely book called The Soft Toy Book, and I chose this penguin to try first. I've made 2 now and they are so cute! I struggled a bit with the first one - I'd suggest not using material that curls up at the edges! They're not perfect, but I'm happy with them.

My next project is to attempt a baby Clover blanket - it's shaped like a four leaf clover for easy folding around babies! Will update with progress..... if it goes alright!

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment