Monday 11 January 2010

Persistant Snow


The snow is staying - although it's turning to slush now with some rain, which means work is on, in some slippery conditions! Last week I went to help a woman in her car who was wheel-spinning and went flat on my back! Elegant and graceful, that's me!

We've abandoned the pushchair in favour of the sled, and Ethan thinks it's great!
Well, most of the time anyway. Today he was a bit tired, and on the way home after I finished work he was starting to flag..... next time I looked around, he was slumped over the bag, fast asleep. I had to pull him the rest of the way like this:
Poor little thing. Still, it's hard to be a wakeful energetic 18month old at.....10 in the morning.

Little slacker! :)

Update: This blog has now moved to www.undomesticaited.wordpress.com - Hope to see you over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment